Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Easy Crab Dip

We finally had nice weather this weekend (unfortunately the good times didn't last - it's in the 50s today!), so Steve and I decided to make one of our favorite, easy summer treats. This crab dip is quick to make and perfect to have with a bottle of wine in the afternoon. Serve on crackers or, if you really feel like indulging, slice up an Asiago baguette - yum!

Crab Dip
Recipe by LazySusin
Real or Imitation Crabmeat (I prefer imitation)
Veggie Cream Cheese
1 or 2 tsp of milk, more or less as needed
A few drops of Tabsco, to taste
Combine all ingredients, determining quantities based on need. Stir vigorously. Enjoy!
Check this recipe out on The Back Burner


Sydney said...

That reminds me of the crab dip from the supermarket my dad got me addicted to a few years ago. It was soo good with ritz chips. I might just have to try this this weekend. it looks great!

kooky said...

It feels so trashy to use imitation crab, but it tastes so much better :-)

Jo. said...

It can't be more easy than that and that's what I actually like :-) That the crab option for me.

Sophie said...

I'm Sophie, Key Ingredient's Chief Blogger. We would like to feature this recipe on our blog. Please email sophiekiblogger@gmail.com if interested. Thanks :)