Thursday, June 7, 2007

My first official blog EVER

So, I've had this blog for a few months now. And finally, I feel confident enough to actually use the blog, which is quite the adventure ...

I've quickly become inspired by all of the food blogs that I stumbled upon by accident and quickly grew to love. I want to bake the beautiful desserts that they put together on what seems like a daily basis ... and better yet, I want to take pictures of these treats that are equally as beautiful (I'm not likely to accomplish this second part, as I commonly have my finger covering part of the lens). La Tartine Gormande was the first "food blog" I ever read, and I've been in love ever since. Mine may not be as beautiful, nor my food as fancy or creative, but at least I'm drawing from great inspiration!

Hopefully this will help show off my baking and figure out if, some day, I want to leave my beloved office job behind and venture down the path of a pastry chef ... we'll see what happens!

No comments: